Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Procrastination Junction, what's your function?

What's a girl to do when she has 5 asssignments due tomorrow and none are completed yet?

Post on the blog, duh! (Procrastination Junction Number 1).

Anway, just a note to let you know that while I haven't been commenting on all of your posts, I have been reading (Procrastination Junction Number 2).

I've also been searching for a new place to live--no tragedies, just a roommate switch up with a girlfriend moving in and more space needed. So that has taken up some time (Procrastination Junction Number 3).

And I did find a place--more info on address changes in a mass email to come (Procrastination Junction Number 4).

I'm no longer going to be in Manoa Valley, though, so I've been contemplating how this will impact my blog profile... my new address will be on Sierra Drive in Kaimuki overlooking Diamond Head, so do I stay with Manoa Missy? should I be Sierra Senorita? Kaimuki Kid? Diamond Head Diva? Does it matter? (Procrastination Junction Number 5).

Well, enough--this miss is leaving the station.

...must....get....work....done...


P.S. Thanks for the theme, Schoolhouse Rock.

4 Comments:

Blogger sactownkid said...

Yay! Happy to hear you found a place. Funny, my mom was wondering what would happen to "Manoa Missy" if you moved out the neighborhood. I think you'll always have Monoa in your heart, so no need to change unless you want to! :) Procrastination is an awful, evil thing, but in my case it forced me to clean my apartment in 2 hours and now I feel much better, so hopefuly it will do the same for you! Fourth O' July 'aint the same without you and Diamond Mtn.

7:43 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

I stumbled onto your blog and have to say, I like much.

Let me know the next time you decide to procrastinate, and in the meantime I'll make it a point to come back often.

4:59 PM  
Blogger md2be said...

Hey without procrastination, I'd be...in med school already! It's not procrastination, it's making sure you're completely prepared to do your best possible work. And anyway, our family can't do anything without an anxiety-frought deadline!

I'm with sactownkid, missing the fourth of july. Maybe we need to have a small weekend campout, sometime when we're all on the same continent again. You're all in my heart, all the time. And I'm loving the blogging, I feel so close to you guys!

I think your new name should be Hawaii Hottie! More appropriate, and I've never liked the name "missy."

9:14 AM  
Blogger Costa Rica Chica said...

I agree with the Sac in that you'll always be Manoa to me. I think it's because you have the ability to cry as often and as feverently as it rains in Manoa. Which is nice...and I saw the Plants the other day and we all agree that the 4th isn't the same w/o a trip to Cali. Boo-freakin-hoo!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home