Sunday, March 19, 2006

Not to fifty!!! (yet)

It's been raining for most of the day here.

I know that some of you less altruistic souls in less tropical latitudes just cackled, "Hooray!"

And I forgive you. Afterall, you must have something to keep your spirits up when you think about me here, lounging on the beach, hiking through lush jungles, complaining that the 72 degree weather is cold...

I'm actually enjoying it, though. It has been wickedly loud and dramatic, with rivers of water running down the street and sidewalk (my roommate recalls when we got flooded last year, there was no delineation between the two, so it's all good), thunder, lightning, mugs filled with hot drinks.

In a bit, it's off to dance class for me, but for now--the couch, my mug of tension tamer, and "freaks and geeks" is calling to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Haworth said...

Hey Manoa Missy,
Been looking for another post from you. Thanks for the comment on my post, had to vent about the lame former owners of this place.

Doing some blog surfing while waiting for photos to upload and found one you might like http://www.aplcreations.com/news.html lots of jewelry and crafty stuff. I'm also a bit fan (at the moment) of whileshenaps.typepad.com

have a great day in Hawaii!

8:30 PM  
Blogger sactownkid said...

freaks and geeks! freaks and geeks! Love that show. dammit.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home