Saturday, February 25, 2006

"It's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future"

So, since I've basically already written this one, I'm not as excited about again putting it all on paper, so to speak. I'm going to keep it simple and not as witty and long as it was in it's original form (ha! that will be more funny if you keep reading).

So, I went with some female friends to a "male review" show about a month ago. In my first draft, there was a whole bit on the differences between women watching men dancers and men watching women dancers.

But, chop chop, times a wastin'! On to the meat of the matter (ha! again :)

It seems to me that women watching male dancers are freakin' insane. They scream, they yell, they hoot, they drool, they.... giggle.

At least I did.

Especially when, besides the typical costumes like wild west outlaws in long trench coats, the obligatory black leather chaps, the firefighters etc., the most popular "unmentionables" covering that night was not the bikini g-string that I saw over 5 years ago at my last bachelorette party "review".

Things have progressed to what I call, in the most descriptive sense, a "cock sock".

In satin, leather or any other material, it's just plain silly--kind of like those tassels for nipples.

Maybe cock socks are fun for some, like Mrs. Mingle says, but I just find it funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger sactownkid said...

Yes, I would be giggling right along with you. Just reading your post made me blush. Kind of like when I saw that's guy "MKMEQVR" license plate today!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs Mingle said...

Um...just for the record, I'd like to clarify that I was badly mis-quoted...I have never, ever said, "cock socks are fun for some". But thanks for the mention ;)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Costa Rica Chica said...

Love the personalized plates...MM--there was quite a man show in CR this summer. We were in a big concrete gymnasium. Nothing sexier in my O-Pine.
The crazy toast lady has the puppetry of the penis book. Wicked good fun.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home