Saturday, February 25, 2006

I was "very put out"

I had an infuriating experience last Monday.

After trying to be a good little blogger and updating before my children (still just an eye twinkle) can read, I spent at least an hour being witty to only hit the wrong button somehow on my lap top.

Poof!

A new page suddenly appeared and all the "Ctrl Z" and "Back" "BACK" BACK!!!" buttons wouldn't let me recover my mistake, magically going back to my blood, sweat and tears of blogdom.

Let me just say I felt a bit chagrined as I have previously scoffed (sometimes under my breath, sometimes overtly) my mother and father for complaining about lap tops and doing the exact same thing. I thought it was because they were ... ahem... not of the "computer generation" (read "old") but, now it looks like I, too, have been bitch slapped by the technology age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home