Sunday, November 27, 2005

"Wait, wait wait until you're ready"

Time for a new look.

And well, "Pink is my signature color." Yep, me and Julia Roberts.

So, this has taken it out of me. Kind of like that climb up the Cliffs of Insanity--you know, choosing a fun template, copying the Html code for my links, adding new links, checking to see that I did it correctly, re-checking since, yes, there were a few mistakes (sorry about that accidental link to the Hulk Hogan is my hero site). Phew! I'm all tuckered out.

So, I am granting myself some amnesty for a bit.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger sactownkid said...

Yay, love the new color. And look at you, Miss HTML! Apparently you and I were having similar blah-template blues. :) I took the PB quiz and I am Buttercup, not too shabby, though I think I'd rather storm the castle than be rescued by the stormers. LOVE Ocean's blog, great pics.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Manoa Missy said...

Well, I took it a couple times, since being a Gemini, I tend to be a little two sided. Once, I too, was Buttercup. Then I was Valerie. Can I now go around screaming "Liar!" without feeling guilty?

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home