Thursday, July 14, 2005

Diving Right In

The page is set up now, at least.
I used the last of my brain power and energy of the day in figuring out a user name (should it just be my real name? No, guess you can't have spaces in the user name, plus if it was my whole name, I'd be one step closer to arthritis after typing the whole thing out), a password (I'm thinking that Suze Orman or some other such financial wiz would say it's probably better that I don't uses the same one as my debit card PIN), a display name (I must admit it was tempting to put on airs like a rock star--it may be the closest I will get to living like Prince, but trying to type ~*(@)! might get old, cuz, gee, isn't "The Artist..." back to being currently known as?), then a witty title AND a website address?!
So, that's it for my creative juices, I must say...at least until the next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home