Sunday, April 23, 2006

Boo! boooo! booooooo! (But not to you)

Since Costa Rica Chica was here visiting, I have spent more time here:






than on the computer. I know, hate me if you must. But now that she (sniff, sniff) went back home, I'm trying to get back into the swing of the blogging world.

For inspiration and some laughs, I checked out her page who actually gets paid for blogging.She gets hundreds of comments for each post which at first made me envious since getting a comment is kind of thrilling (like getting snail mail). I know!! I need to get out more if that's all it takes, huh? ;)

But then, she also gets people writing all sorts of terrible trash about her, her mothering, her life-style, the ads on her blog, her choice of snack foods, etc etc.

I'm not sure I'm at the place yet to be so confident about my blogging that I can ignore and laugh off the hecklers spouting rubbish, filth, slime, muck at me (at least over the internet you can't get their spittle on you or see their rotting teeth...then again, that image makes it easier to dismiss the critiques).

So for now, I jsut want to give props to all you peeps out there who are always so positive, supportive, inspirataional.

No, not these peeps:

Seriously, you all rock.



2 Comments:

Blogger Costa Rica Chica said...

Manoa! Thanks for the great trip and sigh-inspiring new secret project that we will get to work on in the meantime. Of course, not much got done today, but tomorrow will be a different story! I mean it! Now where is that peanut...

5:37 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Missy, I know what you mean about having lots of readers and comments. I would for that to happen with my blog (british isles life), but I couldn't handle anything negative. I'm fragile enough. I guess I'll just guilt my friends into reading my blog. :)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home