Friday, April 14, 2006

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?

Apparently so.

Here's my "ipod" magic eight ball fortune telling list:

How does the world see you?
"A Most Peculiar Man"-Simon and Garfunkle

Will I have a happy life?
"The Best of Everything"-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

What do my friends really think of me?
"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"-The Police

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Which Will"-Lucinda Williams

How can I make myself happy?
"Are You Down?"-Lucinda Williams

What should I do with my life?
"Lonestar"-Norah Jones

Will I ever have children?
"Can't Stand Losing You"-The Police

What is some good advice for me?
"Mirror in the Bathroom"-David Bowie/Queen

How will I be remembered?
"Lover's Return"-Dolly Parton/Emmylou Harris/Linda Rondsadt

What is my signature dancing song?
"White Sandy Beach of Hawaii"-Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Sexual Healing"-Ben Harper

What does everyone else think my theme song is?
"Something About What Happens When We Talk"-Lucinda Williams

What song will play at my funeral?
"He Never Got Enough Love"-Lucinda Williams

What type of men do you like?
"Valley of Pain"-Bonnie Raite

What is my day going to be like?
"I Want Your Sex, Part 2"-George Michael


I know, I know--some answers just seemed good to be true (although there were some random ones in there). I can assure you that there was no cheating, just modification to the rules, as I used my Windows Media Player to generate the random answers. Costa Rica Chica was here with me, the instigator, if you will. She can attest that all of these answers were true.

More posts later as requested by Sactown Kid with pics from our andventures. But now, it seems like I need to go out and find me some men I want to have sex with...

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Haworth said...

you're right, some are too good to be true. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

How do you do it? Just ask a question, then choose a song on random? Interesting.

Wait. I don't have an iPod, so why do I give a toss?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home