Sunday, June 03, 2007

She was only mostly dead...at least to the blogging world

Hey there, loyal peeps!




I know, I know...I'm not even going to try to make an excuse about why I haven't been blogging... but if you must know, I've been touring Europe with my band. We're extremely popular in Poland.





Now that I'm back from adoring fans, it's all about work (we're trying for another national accreditation and will have our validation visit at the end of June), school (my 2nd summer of grad classes start in 2 weeks and I've lots of reading and assignments to do before then), dating (trying to keep my mojo and enthusiasm up after several intensive months doing eHarmony--terribly un-pc of me considering the lawsuit against them), and procrastination (it's a full time job).





I went to my first "Baby's 1st" birthday party this weekend--it's a big thing here to have a major celebration for the kid, so it was interesting to go to one...lots of buffet food, lots of balloons, just a little meltdown from the kid at the 3 hour mark of the party...I was right there with you, kid.





And then it was off to a beautiful marriage celebration at the most amazing location. It was at a sea plane base which was itself basically a houseboat with a large dock. Yep, I almost wished I brought my Dramamine, especially when a speed boat motored by doing at least 50mph (don't know how many knots, you nautical experts) less than 100 feet from the dock, but I did surprisingly well.



Ahhhhhh...it's nice to be back and sharing with all of you.




1 Comments:

Blogger sactownkid said...

Ahoy matey! Glad to see you've taken the plunge and returned to blogger-land. Welcome! Three words for you: GO SEE WAITRESS. Starring your very own favorite Firefly captain, Nathan Fillion. Yeah baby!!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home