Monday, June 04, 2007

Like the sea after a storm...

Hey, look at me!

2 posts in 2 days! Don't everyone pass out in shock.

Just trying to get into the swing of this again, posting frequently even if there's nothing big to report (I think I was trying to avoid posting on stupid stuff like what I had for breakfast, but I realized that waiting to post for something monumental only means you don't get posts from me for 6 months--I'm only hurting myself).

So, it's been a mostly rainy day here--different from the usual rain in that the whole sky is grey. Days like this make me homesick for cold rain, warm scarves, hot chocolate and old family and friends. love you all.

ps.

I had coffee, pineapple, and a biscotti this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger sactownkid said...

I had Raisin Bran Crunch and rice milk. Yay for breakfast! Been weirdly overcast here, and warm. Same bene's as Hawaii without all that darn seaside view and unnecessary stuff like that. :)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home